A number of resources are available on Criteria and Pathways.
Consistent with the the transition to Australian Sailing fostering a standard approach to programs and development the South Australia Board have been involved in the selection of athletes and structure of the performance and development program for the 2016-17 season. This is also consistent with practices in other states where such decisions are taken by an independent body as opposed to the State Association Committee. Places are offered on results based merit in line with the selection criteria available on tye YSA web site. Click here.
Pathways (and Resources):
Information on various Pathways can be found at the following links:
- Optimist Sailing Pathway
- Green Fleet & Introductory Racing
- Green Fleet Instructor Resource Material
- Yachting Australia Youth Development and High Performance Pathway
- Yachting Australia Sailing Pathway
- Instructor and Coach Pathways
Please contact any IODASA Committee member if you want further details.