We will be closing off entries to Clinic at GAC Tuesday night 6th Feb, so we can finalise our coaching resources, after this date it will be very unlikely we will be able to include any more boats.
copy and paste link below to register so you don’t miss out
Attached is link to register for Clinic
Please register ASAP for final planning of coaching resources.
Draft Clinic Program Released
4 squads- coaches catering for all skills, final squads allocated on the day
*Green fleet (ex tackers/ learn to sail-first timers)
*Green fleet- have done before
1 day registration option now available $60
Great coaches including Alex Zimmermann working with the groups
Please register ASAP for planning purposes
If you wish to have funds transferred from recent postponed States Entries that you had already paid. Please choose the product option that states this (example below), you will then be able to register without making payment. This obviously assists us for planning purposes. Any net refund or amount owed can be addressed after the clinic. event cancellation policy applies to transfers.
Please note this is an event for ... Read More
Due to the impending forecast of extreme heat on the 27th and 28th of January, the IODASA committee in consultation with Australian Sailing have made a decision to postpone the 2018 Optimist State Championships for the safety of our competitors and volunteers.
Discussions will take place early next week to reschedule the event.
All current entries will be transferred to the new date. Refunds will be offered where required.
For further information please contact Kylie Baker on 0425511177.
**MUSTO SA State Titles update** Read More
Given the forecast for the weekend, the committee is monitoring this forecast and working closely with Adelaide Sailing Club for this event. At this stage there is still variability around the final forecast and a decision this far out is not possible.
We note that the coast (Glenelg) is significantly cooler generally than the Adelaide CBD forecast, and suggest that forecast information is taken from the Official Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) website. We will advise the Optimist community by 9am Thursday the 25th as to our intentions regarding the event. And no late fee will be applied for people registering after this date. We will do our best to keep people informed, any questions do not hesitate to contact the association firstname.lastname@example.org
stay tuned for ...